Author Topic: Winner of Contest #4  (Read 918 times)

Offline mattyh

• Master's Apprentice
  • Force: 89
  • So be it.
    • Star Wars Pocketmodels Community
Winner of Contest #4
« on: December 27, 2007, 12:42:51 PM »
Congratulations to Weyoon for winning the Convention Demo X-Wing.  You can see his submission below.

Unfortunately, we only had one submission, albeit a very good one, so there were no other prizes to award.

Admin

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 139
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
Re: Winner of Contest #4
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 05:03:34 PM »
Great job, Weyoon!  I would have submitted, but for the fact that I won the last one and I didn't think that would be right.  Excellent use of ship parts!

Offline Greenosaur

• Global Moderator
  • Force: 124
  • The Man, The Myth, The Legend.....
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 10:27:47 PM »
Great job Weyoon!!!! Yea i was gonna enter, but i spent 3 days building GA, my fingers are STILL sore...lol. Awesome stuff though guys!

Offline Weyoon

• Padawan
  • Force: 3
  • Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing
    • My Pocketmodels
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:06:24 AM »
Congratulations to Weyoon for winning the Convention Demo X-Wing.  You can see his submission below.

Unfortunately, we only had one submission, albeit a very good one, so there were no other prizes to award.

Ack! Thank you guys! I guess the tape visible in the picture holding the wings up doesn't matter if you're the only entry hehe. Thankfully the new camera I got for xmas with macro and image stabilization wasn't around yet to take the picture then it would have looked even worse. The only think I can say is no pocketmodels were hurt in the process due to using tape to hold the pieces together.

Maybe a dumb question on my part but, does this include a custom title?

Again thanks swpocketmodels.com staff and thank you green and get as well.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 11:57:44 AM by Weyoon »
HK: I'm 98% percent sure this miniature organic meatbag wants you to help find his fellow minitiare organic meatbags.
Player: And the other 2 percent?
HK: The other 2 percent is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might be wish full thinking from my part.