Author Topic: Gallery Updates (New Loadless Search and Fleet Builder Integration)  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Archie

• Padawan
  • Force: 6
    • My home on the net
Re: Gallery Updates (New Loadless Search and Fleet Builder Integration)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2007, 03:22:17 AM »
Thank you for the pop up with mouse over thing - what is the technical term?! Anyway whatever it is called thank you.

I am curious - the Invisible Hand is only shown in its unmade format. Why is that?
Practice acts of random kindness.

And visit me at http://edenchanges.wordpress.com/
my home on the net

in particular you might like...http://edenchanges.wordpress.com/2008/09/06/how-to-become-a-jedi-master-part-1/

Offline mattyh

• Master's Apprentice
  • Force: 89
  • So be it.
    • Star Wars Pocketmodels Community
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 09:36:14 AM »
Because it is one of the last ships I don't actually have a picture of.  At worst, I'll have a pic up after gencon.  The Tydirium is the other one.  A user was able to send me a shot of the Redemption recently as well.

Oh, the term is tooltips.

Thanks for the compliments.

EDIT: ncbarrett sent me a picture of the Tydirium, now only the invisible hand remains.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 09:48:51 AM by mattyh »
Admin

Offline _J_

• Jedi Grand Master
  • Force: 67
  • Piskew! Piskew!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 11:07:02 PM »
The gallery has increased greatly over time.  I really like how things have progressed.  I use it whenever I work on my decks and I don't know how I would work on decks without that gallery there.

For help and links go to the Jedi Temple

Offline fanaticopposition

• Jedi Master
  • Force: 100
  • "+ force happens"
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 06:21:20 PM »
Yeah its a great resource....keep up the good work.

Hey, buddy, I lost my legs in the Clone Wars, can ya spare a little force?

For help and links go to the <a href="http://swpocketmodels.com/forum/index.php?topic=790.0 "> Jedi Temple [/url]

Offline Space Pinchy

• Jedi
  • Force: 14
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 02:22:38 PM »
This is a really great resource.

The gallery has increased greatly over time.  I really like how things have progressed.  I use it whenever I work on my decks and I don't know how I would work on decks without that gallery there.

I second that. I will hover over the cards I still don't have and see if there are any cards I have that can substitute (I'm taking tips from when people post their card deck builds).

I'm curious if there will be posts of the other mailaway? I don't know about the Wings, but could you scan the sticker on the bottom of the Wal-Mart IPUP for the image of the Razor?
Once? An accident. Twice? A coincidence. Three times? A pattern.

Offline mattyh

• Master's Apprentice
  • Force: 89
  • So be it.
    • Star Wars Pocketmodels Community
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 04:51:15 PM »
This is a really great resource.

I second that. I will hover over the cards I still don't have and see if there are any cards I have that can substitute (I'm taking tips from when people post their card deck builds).

I'm curious if there will be posts of the other mailaway? I don't know about the Wings, but could you scan the sticker on the bottom of the Wal-Mart IPUP for the image of the Razor?

I just arrived home from vacation and saw that I had received my Razor mailaway.  I will put the pictures up in the gallery tonight time willing.
Admin

Offline Rellic

• Recruit
  • Force: 0
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 04:57:39 PM »
Great touch.
Tall and SEXY just like Chewy