Author Topic: Report Bugs here!  (Read 5127 times)

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 139
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
Re: Report Bugs here!
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 12:27:03 AM »
I get this message from the gallery:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL server host 'DBPROD' (1) in /home/content/m/h/a/mhagrelius/html/galleryresults.php on line 11
Connection Failed error.

Offline Treschonde

• Jedi Knight
  • Force: 85
  • Lead Designer/Coder
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 07:33:18 AM »
I'll look into both of these today
<a href="http://www.swpocketmodels.com/awesomebruce.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.swpocketmodels.com/awesomebruce.swf</a>

Offline Porpman

• Administrator
  • Force: 179
  • "Got +Force?"
    • Porpoise Pond
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 01:59:30 AM »
At the main webpage (http://www.swpocketmodels.com), and here in the forums, the menus across the top (and along the sides) are gone. The links are still there if you hover, but the buttons are gone and the links are in the wrong places. I hope that's making sense.

For Help and Links go to the Jedi Temple

Offline SunDancer

• Administrator
  • Force: 13
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2008, 02:35:52 AM »
looks like the images sub-dir is a goner....

Offline grimunderworld

• Development Group
  • Force: 101
  • Does it get any better than this? I think not...
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2008, 07:06:26 AM »
I noticed this too, but I know where the links are, so I can still navigate my way to the fourms.

slightlyiffy - "AT-AT, so good, they named it twice."

"Sue the guard up the lake, There's a sawdust and pizza, Yoda"

I are a force whore

Offline psyberduck

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Council Member, VASSAL & PBEM Evangelist
    • Asking Good Questions
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 01:52:21 PM »
I've stopped getting mySQL errors when I access the gallery, but when I've tried searches, it keeps telling me "Fail."

For example, I chose CWT, and to search for all Ships, and it gave me this:
"SELECT * FROM shipscards WHERE type='Ship' AND mset='Clone Wars: Tactics' ORDER BY Number ASC

Fail"

Just in case it was only the new stuff, I looked for all Common BS Leader cards, and got:
"SELECT * FROM shipscards WHERE type='Card' AND mset='Base Set' AND rarity='Common' AND leader='1' ORDER BY Number ASC

Fail"

Any ideas?
"This is real love?not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.  Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other."
--1 John 4:10-11

Offline Treschonde

• Jedi Knight
  • Force: 85
  • Lead Designer/Coder
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »
Should be fixed up now
<a href="http://www.swpocketmodels.com/awesomebruce.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.swpocketmodels.com/awesomebruce.swf</a>

Offline BASSplayerACE

• Jedi
  • Force: 23
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 09:58:43 PM »
I've stopped getting mySQL errors when I access the gallery, but when I've tried searches, it keeps telling me "Fail."

For example, I chose CWT, and to search for all Ships, and it gave me this:
"SELECT * FROM shipscards WHERE type='Ship' AND mset='Clone Wars: Tactics' ORDER BY Number ASC

Fail"

I was getting this error, but now CWT has disappeared altogether from the drop-down menu. (I'm using Safari browser, and i tried clearing cache and cookies) However, I tried to access CWT using Firefox (whatever the latest one is), and I actually saw CWT in the drop-down menu! However, since for some unknown reason Firefox won't let me see the gallery images (which is why I use Safari for such purposes), i can't access the images.

also, to repeat what porp said, the word "gallery" is still missing, although the link still works.

God is infinitely awesome. Therefore, sinning against him is an infinite offense that demands an infinite punishment. However, Jesus came to offer himself, being infinitely good, to save us. ("God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.")

will you respond?

Offline psyberduck

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Council Member, VASSAL & PBEM Evangelist
    • Asking Good Questions
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 06:49:38 PM »
Getting better, but now when I click on a unit, I get an new window that says:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL server host 'DBPROD' (1) in /home/content/m/h/a/mhagrelius/html/ships.php on line 28
Connection Failed error.
"This is real love?not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.  Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other."
--1 John 4:10-11

Offline grimunderworld

• Development Group
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2008, 07:06:54 PM »
Don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I click on "Show unread posts since last visit" and it takes me to that screen, when I then click on the "new" button next to the thread title, it takes me to the top post on the last page instead of taking me straight to the "new" post.  It has done this in the past and it always seems to work itself out, but this time, it is taking longer than normal.

I are a force whore

Offline grimunderworld

• Development Group
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2009, 10:04:17 AM »
Not sure if this belongs here, but thought I would give it a shot.

Also, this is more likely a problem with my computer as it only seems to be a bother here at home for me.

I cannot log on to the fourms when I use Internet Explorer.  I have no problems when I use Fire Fox.  Recently, my wife inadvertently downloaded a virus, I thought I got it, but maybe that is just my problem. 

Could that cause the problems that I am having?

I are a force whore

Offline Cke1st

• Padawan
  • Force: 11
    • Cadet-Captain Mike's Pirates Page
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »
I'm getting the same error as psyberduck, in both Firefox and IE. It works properly in WK's own site, but not here.
"The young go through wars and think that the experience is enough to teach them to fear such conflicts. And then, years later, their children go to war, and suddenly the parents learn what fear really means."
-- Gilad Pellaeon