Author Topic: Boss Nass + Dagobah Swamp  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Fobuless

• Recruit
  • Force: 0
Boss Nass + Dagobah Swamp
« on: June 24, 2008, 07:15:16 PM »
Boss Nass + Dagobah Swamp

This happened yesterday during a battle. My opponents decided to attack my 2 units with his 5 units.

The first battle I played Boss Nass:

"You may replace one of your objectives with a face-up objective card from your hand after this battle."

Along with Dagobah Swamp:

"When this objective is revealed, put up to 5S of opposing units into their home zone. (End strikes for units that leave your home zone.)"

I decided to send those who are attacking my units back to his home zone. Do the other battles still proceed before they are being sent home or are they being sent home right away?

I would argue that they are being sent home right away. Because the card is activited when it is revealed.

(End strikes for units that leave your home zone.) I think this wording didn't anticipate boss nass type of card. If so, I think it would include End strikes and combats.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:04:34 PM by gethralkin »

Offline pganascar

• Jedi Master
  • Force: 52
Re: Boss Nass + Dagobah Swamp
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 08:35:05 PM »
The first battle still resolves since you cannot play the objective until after the battle that Boss Nass was played.

If you play the Swamp per Boss Nass' ability, then it immediately resolves.  You can send whatever ***** of your opponent's units (in your home zone and/or the contested zone) back to his home zone.  That would effectively end the remaining battles.

Offline Porpman

• Administrator
  • Force: 179
  • "Got +Force?"
    • Porpoise Pond
Re: Boss Nass + Dagobah Swamp
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 05:40:43 AM »
The first battle still resolves since you cannot play the objective until after the battle that Boss Nass was played.

If you play the Swamp per Boss Nass' ability, then it immediately resolves.  You can send whatever ***** of your opponent's units (in your home zone and/or the contested zone) back to his home zone.  That would effectively end the remaining battles.

For Help and Links go to the Jedi Temple