Author Topic: SWPM Fan group  (Read 1870 times)

Offline tomcat78

• Padawan
  • Force: 3
Re: We are on Facebook!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 05:16:21 PM »
Where is a link or thread for this com. project with new cards and models?

And on wookiepedia is an info that there were planned some more sets. Why does WK it not give to the community as a uncommercial project?

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 139
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 09:01:14 PM »
Our Facebook page is really picking up. We are reaching about 50 new people a week and, with the addition of the new highlights post, we should be getting more draw to the page. The posts redirect to a specific article about a fact/character profile/event that is found in the game. The first in the series is a focus on our very own Porpman, who became an actual Star Wars Universe character through the official preview articles he authored for the game.

Offline commandmaster

• Jedi
  • Force: 3
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 08:26:14 AM »

i have joined the fb page aw well.  and i think they r killing pocket modles they have a new minitures game wiht some plastic x wings and tie fighters only no others but its close to being the same.
∞ FORCE UNENDING  ∞

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 139
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 03:56:25 AM »

i have joined the fb page aw well.  and i think they r killing pocket modles they have a new minitures game wiht some plastic x wings and tie fighters only no others but its close to being the same.

You are referring to the new Fantasy Flight game, called X-wing. It is more of a miniatures game, like WotC's Star Wars Miniatures. I see some similarities, but they have changed some of the concept from its initial plan to look a bit different closer to release.

Not as simple in play and strategy as the PocketModels game, though.