Author Topic: Chat Room Get Together  (Read 2872 times)

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 139
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
Re: Chat Room Get Together
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 10:32:31 AM »
The online thing is slowly working out kinks and will include all the elements of the game, but needs to begin with the base set. From there, we can add other expansions after we ensure play is bug-free.

And, yes, that was me. I have had my full share of caring for parents (in my case, mother and mother-in-law), so I can empathize. Porpman was also asking about you this past Monday so you may want to give him a shout-out.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:13:10 AM by gethralkin »

Offline stlnprfln

• Development Group
  • Force: 56
  • Woo Woo Woo... You Know It.
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 08:08:46 PM »
By the way, I will be keeping my chat room client on on my laptop so I should be in all the time cept when I restart the pc. If you go in there & I don't respond contact me through one of my other contacts. If you don't know any of my other contacts ask an admin & they can tell you but my email is on my members page so it should be easy. That way we can discuss pocketmodels, Star Wars, & Star Wars Pocketmodels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 SWPM WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!

I made the 12 hour drive. I showed up to the tournament. I was undefeated. Prove me wrong!!!

Offline stlnprfln

• Development Group
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2012, 11:17:03 PM »
Ok there are 4 of us vets on here. Don't know if you are all still getting this but... CHATROOM. NOW.

I made the 12 hour drive. I showed up to the tournament. I was undefeated. Prove me wrong!!!

Offline Greenosaur

• Global Moderator
  • Force: 124
  • The Man, The Myth, The Legend.....
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2012, 10:45:44 AM »
Ok there are 4 of us vets on here. Don't know if you are all still getting this but... CHATROOM. NOW.

I have just been leaving myself on. So I am not always here. Sorry bud

Offline stlnprfln

• Development Group
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2012, 07:02:31 PM »
In Chat. Why aren't YOU????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!