Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome  (Read 1341 times)

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 139
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome
« on: December 10, 2012, 03:05:51 PM »
Coming February 2013, syfy released the premier lead-in online beginning last month, November 9th. Watch them all back-to-back here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrFaRFw9s4G4OYkHPs0afqM_nT0jLvvPy

Offline Model Master

• One With the Force
  • Force: 60
  • Let's Go Red Sox, Let's Go! (Insert Clapping Here)
    • The Boston Red Sox
Re: Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 08:15:19 AM »
Just wondering, have any of you seen this yet? And if so, how is it? Because I'm considering checking it out.

I just watched Battlestar Galactica for the first time and I absolutely loved it! So many fascinating themes, characters, and stories. The whole show was just beautiful (as was Bear McCreary's soundtrack!). I'm going to be checking out Caprica fairly soon as well, so I hope I enjoy that.

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 139
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 01:19:38 AM »
I'm going to be checking out Caprica fairly soon as well, so I hope I enjoy that.
Just be prepared that Caprica will only lead you to a sort of a cliffhanger. The station formerly known as Sci-Fi favors wrastling over actual science fiction.

B&C and the Battlestar series fill in the gaps, but it would have been nice to have seen first contact with the 13th colonists.

Offline Model Master

• One With the Force
  • Force: 60
  • Let's Go Red Sox, Let's Go! (Insert Clapping Here)
    • The Boston Red Sox
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 08:40:30 AM »
Yeah, I heard about that. I watched the Pilot yesterday and thought it had a very interesting premise; I will be watching another episode or two now.

This article (which contains HUGE spoilers for Battlestar Galactica and Caprica) says that, if Caprica had continued into season 2, Zoe would have met one of the Final Five, which would have been excellent.

Just watched episodes 2 and 3 of Caprica. Quite interesting.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:35:19 AM by Model Master »