Author Topic: Darrel Rustvold interview  (Read 195 times)

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 138
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
Darrel Rustvold interview
« on: June 15, 2018, 02:21:56 PM »
I am talking to Darrel Rustvold, one of the designers of the miniatures for the SWPM game, about doing an interview for our site now that we've opened registration back up.

If you have any questions you would like to ask him, please post them here in this thread.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 02:28:55 PM by gethralkin »

Offline SunDancer

• Administrator
  • Force: 12
Re: Darrel Rustvold interview
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 11:13:03 PM »
A question he probably has no answer for but nether the less: Why has nobody picked up the SWPM licence back in the day? From my point of view it was running very well.

Offline gethralkin

• Administrator
  • Force: 138
  • "Hey... It's me!"
    • Star Wars PocketModel TCG Online
Re: Darrel Rustvold interview
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 07:20:55 PM »
A question he probably has no answer for but nether the less: Why has nobody picked up the SWPM licence back in the day? From my point of view it was running very well.

Hey, good question. He very well might be able to shed more light on this. My take has been that the brand was split between WK's PocketModels and Topps' Star Wars licenses.

Once Topps sold off the brand with the company to NECA, SWPM no longer had access to the SW license that Topps had.

Although it makes common sense, it hasn't been officially verified. Hopefully, we can get an answer from this/these interviews.

:force: for a great question!